SOLEA Dental Laser
What if your next dental treatment was silent, painless and required no anaesthetic? That’s exactly what the Solea laser offers. This dental laser can be used instead of a drill or scalpel for most dental treatments. It’s a quick, high-precision alternative. Since it’s much less invasive than conventional surgical methods, it promotes faster healing and most patients don’t need anaesthetic. You can go back home or to work without a numb mouth!
What are the benefits?
- No drills, needles or numbing
- Gentle and virtually painless treatments
- Minimal postoperative discomfort
- Shorter and fewer appointments
- Fast and predictable recovery
Lasers are extremely precise. They allow your dentist to only treat the diseased part of your tooth, leaving the healthy parts untouched. No needles or stitches are required, which means your gums bleed very little and heal faster. In short, laser treatments make for a much more pleasant experience.
What treatments is Solea used for?
We use the Solea dental laser for a number of treatments on teeth, gums and soft tissues.
- Remove tooth decay or replace old fillings without anaesthetic!
- Reshape or remove gum tissue (gingivectomy)
- Recontour gums (gingivoplasty)
- Remove excess gum tissue (hyperplasia))
- Remove gums covering an erupting tooth (operculectomy)
- Remove inadequate connective tissue (frenectomy)
- Treat herpes lesions and aphthous ulcers
- Remove inflammatory gum tumours
The Solea laser can also be used to treat snoring and help you sleep better. Unlike conventional surgery, this treatment doesn’t require local anaesthesia or hospitalization. Plus, it’s painless. The laser stimulates collagen production in your soft palate, making it firmer and therefore less prone to vibrating while you sleep. You’ll get excellent results in just one or two sessions.